Endovascular Interventional Radiography
*In Practice over 20 years
* Trained at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
* Board Certified in Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
* Assistant Professor of Radiology at Stony Brook University Hospital
* Specializes in Interventional Oncology (Minimally Invasive Cancer Treatment), performing:
Chemoembolization: LC Beads
Radioembolization: Theraspheres, Sirspheres
Ablation: Radiofrequency, Cryo, Microwave
Irreversible Electroporation (IRE): Nanoknife
* Organ Systems: Before After
Endovascular Therapy (Stents), Dialysis Access, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, Biopsy, Drainage, Ports, Nephrostomy, Biliary Drainage, IVC Filters, Venous Access, Kyphoplasty, Pleurex catheters.
* Now accepting patients with < 3 centimeter pancreatic tumors for IRE
For consultation, Call Susan Aiello N.P. at (631) 444-2426 or Office (631) 444-3652 or Cell (718) 612-4315
Thank you. Carl.
* Also performs: