Graduates of medical schools in the United States and other countries are eligible to apply for positions in the Stony Brook University Medical Center Pediatric Residency Program.
The application must include the following:
- Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- At least 3 Letters of Reference (At least one should be from a pediatric faculty member. A Chair or Program Director letter is optional)
- Curriculum Vitae including honor and publications in ERAS format
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript (Step 1 must be received prior to interview)
- Step 2 CK & CS must be resulted before rank submission
- Personal Statement
Applications will only be accepted through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application System.
Selected applicants will be invited to schedule an interview after review of their application. If you have been selected for an interview you will receive an email with information about how to make these arrangements.
- Interviews are conducted from November though January
- By mid-February we make our rank list and submit it to the National Residency Matching Program
- New residents begin orientation approximately the second week of June