|Obstetrics & Gynecology: Research|
The Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine recognizes the importance of research by our faculty members, residents and students. One of our core values, as part of the academic mission of the department, is to establish an atmosphere of respect and excitement for research. Our commitment to multidisciplinary team based women’s healthcare is a key component of our efforts to create and expand knowledge and improve the quality of our patients’ lives through excellent basic and clinical research.
· Aiding our investigators in developing their research interests
· Helping to identify and secure funding for research projects
· Providing mechanisms to find collaborators in other departments
· Creating opportunities to meet with other investigators to discuss common interests
· Fostering inter-departmental and inter-institutional collaborative research efforts
· Hosting regular research meetings for all interested faculty and staff where projects can be discussed