Psychiatric, Psychological, and Specialty Services
The Cody Center offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and clinical services for children and adults with Autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities:
- Specialized diagnostic evaluations for children and adults suspected of having Autism or other developmental disabilities
- Neuropsychological testing
- Psychiatric services, including medication management
- Individual and group psychotherapy services
- Specialty consultations in genetics, neurology, and developmental pediatrics
The Cody Center is staffed by psychiatrists, psychologists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, social workers and special education teachers. Consultant staffing includes genetics, developmental pediatrics, and neurology. For an intake appointment, please phone the Cody Center at 631-632-3070.