Welcome to the American Association of Oral Biologists website. Our association:
- Provides a forum for the promotion of Oral Biology as a biomedical discipline, and educates both professional and public audiences about the nature of the discipline.
- Promotes the teaching of Oral Biology to students of dentistry, and to other health sciences students, as a fundamental part of health science education.
- Established guidelines for programs leading to advanced education and to graduate degrees in Oral Biology.
- Encourages and promotes research in Oral Biology.
- Contributes to the communication of research findings in Oral Biology, and to communication of the accepted body of knowledge in Oral Biology, to various agencies and the public.